THE CATHOLIC BISHOPS CONFERENCE OF THE PHILIPPINES
July 9, 2011
CBCP convened to it's plenary meeting discussing the controversy involving 7 of it's
and those members will appear in the senate blue ribbon committee this week.
FINAL WORDS THAT COULD HAVE BEEN SAID BEFORE THE SESSION ENDED:
...before we end this session, do you(lucky 7) have any words to say? they're really grilling you to death concerning that, are you ready for it?
1. "Bishop, forgive them, the senate do not know what they're doing(grilling)."
and the most controversial SUV montero-gifted said:
2. "Bishops(referring to the other 6 involved), next week you will be with me in the senate hearing. it's not paradise"
an elderly curious bishop, asked the most controversial: how did you ask for it? and he answered:
3. "Ms. President, behold! i'm your friend, i want something for my birthday! - that was my initial intent to the former president"
strong and righteous bishops said: still it's not right to ask any financial assistance for that matter, you are still wrong. and one
lucky member intervened and said:
4. "Our brethren, why have you forsaken us? - We're still your brothers"
clarifications by the most controversial:
5."I thirst! I was thirsting for a gift! It's been a long time i haven't received any - Don't i deserve one? Anyway, it was my birthday, I just want a very simple gift."
lucky member added:
6. "It is finished! We received the money, we acquired the vehicle! how can we explain it?"
The Presiding Bishop: We're ending the session.
And the whole congregation chorused:
7. "Into your hands, Lord, we commend our spirit"
Friends, malakas pa din yung kampo natin, may kapit pa rin tayo! malabo tayo makulong. umpisa lang yang senado e. makakalimutan din tayo ng mga yan!