HOW DO YOU DEFINE THINKING?
1. To have or formulate in mind. Mapping out a strategic plan to check the opponent.
Mahirap ang next move.
2. To reason about or reflect on; ponder. Utilizing intelligence to ease the complexity of the game.
Kelangan maganda ang counter- attack!
3. To decide by reasoning, reflection or pondering. Wise use of intense reasoning in formulating an action.
4. To believe or suppose. The power of positivity over victory. Achieving the concept of winner in mind.
5. To expect or hope. Positive execution of plan of action.
6. To intend. Intellectual and purposeful attack.
One move ka lang talo ka. Nag-isip ka pa.
7. To call to mind or remember. Sharp and vivid recollection of the opponent's last action.
8. To visualize or imagine. Conceptually advocated.
9. To devise or invent. Constructive and well organized.
10. To concentrate one's thoughts. A very converge, focus and centric mind.
Laban ng isip lang to!