WHY PLANK IF YOU COULD HAVE THE BEST POSTURE WHILE TAKING PHOTOS?
1. Planking is said to have been invented in the 20th century. This is a kind of game wherein a participant lie face down, having both hands on the side of the body in an unusual manner and in a very unique location. Take this photo, more than the idea of uniqueness.
It's already under the category of abnormality.
2. The player will be taken a photograph and will be shared in the internet. Take this photo, the participant is taking his own unique planking posture.
In vernacular this is described as gago.
3. Planking competition requires the most unusual and original location to play. Lying face down the toilet bowl is pretty cool to say.
For out of their minds, it's their play.
3. The game planking became a fad. But not to the point of planking facing the toilet bowl.
Not even bastards and drunkards!
4. Planking is taken as a game of art and not as an expression of wild and and out of this world ideas.