THE PRETTY BOY / MONEY CONTROVERSY
1. In one round Floyd Mayweather Jr. got a head butt, a kiss and a hug from Victor Ortiz.
It proved Floyd's pretty boy factor - a perfect attraction from Ortiz. Everyone's in doubt with Ortiz. Way to go Ortiz.
2. Ortiz in his frustration appeared to head butt Mayweather intentionally, right after the referee intervened to break the fight Ortiz went to Mayweather and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
So sweet, so cheesy! Greenwhich cheesy idea? Now, I'm wondering did they eat pizza (Greenwich) before the fight?
3. Mayweather remains unbeaten by his power 1-2 combination that put Ortiz on his rear.
But of course people won't forget his money. By his money, he's making money and controversy.
4. “We touched gloves and we were back to fighting and then I threw the left and right hand after the break,” Mayweather said. “In the ring you have to protect yourself at all times.”
He could have added that opponents are always taking advantage in all possible opportunities in other words traitors in nature.
5. Mayweather said: “He did something dirty when it was his corner who said I was dirty.”
Ortiz could be charged of either molestation for kissing Floyd on the cheek or personal assault for head butting the baby face in the jaw. But, the gravity of molestation is heavier than the latter.
6. The referee, Joe Cortez said: “Time was in, the fighter needed to keep his guard up. Mayweather did nothing illegal.”
There are vouchers that could support the transaction between him and Mayweather's camp with the knowledge of Ortiz's corner.
7. During the post fight interview inside the ring Mayweather engaged in a verbal confrontation with HBO announcer Larry Merchant, calling him a name at one point and drawing a pointed response from the veteran broadcaster, who said he would thrash the boxer if he “was 50 years younger.”
For Mr. Merchant, this could have been the fight not just for the decade nor for the century, but for the entire history of humanity. The battle which the people have been waiting for so long more than the Mayweather - Pacquiao fight.