1. September 26, 2009 - A very tragic experience brought by Tropical Storm Ondoy to most Filipinos. On its Second Anniversary, another feared Tropical Storm is seen to glance the Philippine area of responsibility anytime soon within the week.
That's how the nature works, it also knows how to commemorate events.
2. On Monday September 26, 2011 court employees went out of their offices in their black shirts for a brief protest to oppose Malacanang's move to cut the judiciary's budget for 2012 to which they called black Monday protest.
Because of its color coded objection, Vice President Jejomar Binay was expected by many to head the protest.
3. In his most recent state visit, President Aquino uplifted the spirits of Filipinos who have been victimized by natural calamities in Japan.
It's called the Presidential Tsunami visit.
4. Classes have been suspended in Metro Manila and 2 nearby regions. Due to bad weather, an official declaration of class suspension was made late in the afternoon Monday.
Students enrolled in home study programs explicitly objected - unfair!
5. President Aquino nets a satisfactory rating of "Very Good" which is +56 conducted by Social Weather Stations participated by a number of people.
Thus, Social Weather Stations (SWS) remained unsatisfactory.