Sunday, March 4, 2012

REMEMBERING CONFUCIUS OR CONFUSED?


ANYWAY, WHAT DID CONFUCIUS SAY?

 "A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his action." Do more than what you talk. Never preach if you're ain't good enough. In like manner, stubborns, idiots, bitches, crabs, whores, impostors and quacks deserve contempt. 

Jeer those freaks and the likes for their blemish' sake. Nasty and indecent conscience drive their filthy principles. For heaven's sake shower them your graces.

 "And remember no matter where you go, there you are." Extra powers to bi-locate is graced to mutants and super heroes. That is fiction. Hell no, you're not - then shut up.

Execrate post masters on their Facebook status like: Is flying to Singapore or Can't sleep to fly to the Lion City. Who gives a damn shit? Waiting for everybody to praise you? Better scourge yourself with your neighbor's chicken dung - more people would offer their tears and cries.

 "By three methods we learn wisdom: First, by reflection which is noblest; Second by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." For crappy fellows, idiosyncrasy is their fame. They don't even want to learn. For dirty mothers more than a grump or a whine sucks. Learning is bag of nonsense, life for them is f*ck.

"Do not impose on others what you yourself do not desire." Not even a good master can be a faithful slave to his own self. Too much disdain is for a person who lorded over himself. Men in politics, social climbers who doesn't have the ability and die hard Shangri-la shoppers for the sake of prestige - give 'em a heck!

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." Not everyone possesses the sense of good sight, categorically. Darn those claiming love is blind. Likewise those bitches saying, I fear God. Hell is waiting.

 "I hear, I know. I see, I remember. I do, I understand." I drink, I get drunk. I laugh, I'm scorned. I talked, Everybody laughs. - As proud idiot would attest - this is a testimony of stupidity. Praise y'all dork.

oOo

"Confidence in the goodness of another is good proof of one's own goodness."
Michel de Montaigne 

No comments:

Post a Comment